Key club is a nationally recognized service club whose members are dedicated to their schools and communities. We are sponsored by the Kiwanis Club. Key Club is the only club at the school that is solely a service organization. We do service projects with many different organizations, including Samaritan’s Feet, Matthews Help Center, Aktion Club, and many elementary schools. As a club we also do collections of food, clothes, toiletries, and other things to donate to charity. Last year, Key club donated hundreds of items and provided countless hours of service to the community.
Monthly meetings are held on the third Thursday of every month at 6:40 AM in the auditorium.
Advisor: Ms. Leao, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisite Requirements: $25 club dues and your completed application complete with two teacher recommendation signatures.
- Complete the application listed below. Bring your $25 and completed application to Mrs. Leao’s room (214) the week of Sept. 25-28 from 6:30AM-7:00AM.
- Freshman: Monday
- Sophomores: Tuesday
- Juniors: Wednesday
- Seniors: Thursday
- Regularly attend meetings on the third Thursday of each month at 6:40 AM in the auditorium.
- Must complete 7 hours and 7 service points during first semester and 5 hours and 5 points during second semester.
- Service hour opportunities are announced at each club meeting and posted on the Key Club Wall outside the Guidance Office. You must sign up in advance in order to participate in the event and check in with the officer responsible for the event at the project site. Failure to show up will result in a deduction of hours.
- Points are received by attending meetings and socials, donating items to club drives, and at multiple other times throughout the year. Collection information will also be announced at meetings and posted on the Key Club Wall.
- Attend Key Club Induction Ceremony. Date TBD.
Membership Application: Key Club Membership Form