The Providence Yearbook Staff consists of highly motivated students interested in designing the annual school yearbook. Yearbook staff members are often required to attend many school functions and work diligently to meet yearbook deadlines. Students in Yearbook have the opportunity to fill leadership roles.
Advisor: Ms. Mann, email@example.com
- Personal interview with Ms. Mann before class registration.
- Interest in photography, interviewing, attending school events, and grammar.
- Must be willing to attend school functions and sporting events to take pictures.
- Be able to develop photography, perform journalistic writing, and possess graphic design skills.
- Be able to practice business skills in selling ads and promoting sales.
- A desire to seize the opportunity to be a part of an approximately 300+ page student publication purchased by over 1,000 students.